Hannah A Nanapragasam / From UK
I wanted to experience healthcare in a country renowned for its advanced clinical technology
1) Why did you choose NMS?I wanted to experience healthcare in a country renowned for its advanced clinical technology and evidence-based medicine, and felt an elective within the neurology department at NMS would be perfect for this. I also wanted the opportunity to see a different healthcare setting and patient demographic to the UK.
2) How was your study in Japan?It was very informative and interesting. The doctors were very friendly and there were many learning opportunities within the team during meetings, case discussions and organised teaching ward rounds.
3) How was your life in Japan?We really enjoyed living in Tokyo, the dormitory accommodation was really nice, and the public transport was easy to use, so we had the opportunity to visit many beautiful landmarks in Japan!
4) Do you have a message for people who are interested in studying at NMS?I really enjoyed my stay at NMS, all the staff were really friendly and I feel I learnt a lot ? I would definitely recommend it!
5) Memories of Japan:I really enjoyed seeing Mount Fuji from near Lake Kawaguchiko, and experiencing a Japanese baseball game at the Tokyo Dome.